As you may be aware, data protection laws will significantly change on 25th May 2018, and this has implications for all businesses, including dental practices. This seminar will provide you with an overview of what GDPR involves, with information and tips to help you prepare well ahead of time.
Whether you are a Software of Excellence customer or not you can join us for this complimentary workshop that will help ensure you're compliant, ready for May.
- An overview of what the new General Data Protection Regulations will involve, and how this will affect you as a dental practice
- An introduction to the 8 key rights for patients and the use of their data
- A focus particular on the area of 'consent'
- Details on the processes and tools available to help you stay compliant
Find your nearest event below, and click the link to register for your complimentary place!
Tuesday 8th May 12:30 - 13:00 Information and tips to help you prepare Wednesday 23rd May 12:30 - 13:00 Focus on DPO and DPIAs
- Wednesday 5th Semptember 12:00 - 13:00 Data Breach
Software of Excellence have teamed up with the BDA to bring further GDPR events. These half day courses are for those seeking to become or performing a role of Data Protection Officer (DPO) in a general dental practice. The course will give the attendee an overview of the role and responsibilities as well as the tools to become an effective DPO and comply with GDPR.
Tuesday 12th June London Tuesday 26th June London Tuesday 31st July London